Lightweight, resistant to internal and external corrosion and able to operate in temperatures up to 120°C, The Red Box® casing and tubing pipe system is a machine made composite material created and manufactured by Future Pipe Industries.
Produced by winding high-strength continuous glass fibers and corrosion resistant epoxy resin on to a steel mandrel, the material is formulated to result in a product which is structurally and chemically optimized.
Red Box® tubing and casing is available in sizes ranging from 2.5" up to 24", can withstand operating pressures from 32 to 190 Barg (2,750 PSI) and well depths as great as 13,000 ft.
Red Box® casing and tubing systems are used in a number of applications:
- Production wells including thermal, oil and gas.
- Disposal wells including salt water, chemical effluent and waste.
- Injection wells including salt water, CO2 and polymer.
- Liners for the repair of corroded steel casing.
- Municipal and commercial water wells.