Future Pipe Industries delivers complete projects to ensure from commissioning to completion your project is completed on time, on budget and meets all regulations and quality standards.
Our project management solutions involve working closely with all relevant parties and include,
- On site assistance.
- Shorter communication time.
- Improvements to organisational and personnel workflow.
- Faster action and reaction to problem solving.
The project management and technical support services teams have combined responsibility for handling all customer communications, requirements and requests, including:
- Developing the overall project execution plan.
- Monitoring progress through project milestones.
- Handling requests for changes and variations.
- Attending site, client and end user meetings
- Utilising material take-off from client’s layout or isometric drawings.
- Managing installation queries and site technical assistance.
- Handling technical documentation and end user submittals.
- Developing specifications reviews and product selection.
- Checking design calculations and verifications.
- Ensuring design verification and finite element analysis.
- Overseeing product design and custom made component solutions.
- Installing product qualification programs according to international standards.
- Providing computer aided design services including isometric and construction drawings.