FiberstrongTM Sliplining Pipe Systems
Excavating and restoring deteriorated pipe systems by means of open trench method is expensive and is not always economically viable. Our FiberstrongTM Sliplining Pipe Systems is intended for restoration and rehabilitation of deteriorated pipelines.
Advantages of FiberstrongTM Sliplining Systems:
- Designed for 100 years service life
- Cost effective and provides structural integrity to the failing pipe system
- Minimum disruption to service and surface traffic
- Eliminates and reduces infiltration and exfiltration and maintains the hydraulic flow capacity of the system
- Easy to install
- Custom lengths can be supplied based on project requirements
- The annular space between the carrier pipe and the host pipe may be filled or grouted to restrict pipe movements
- Sanitary Sewage
- Storm Water
- Industrial Waste Lines
The joint is formed by a Fiberglass Coupler or Stainless Steel Sleeve with G rooved Spigot and sealed by means of Specialized Rubber Gaskets. This allows the pipes to adapt to the existing pipelines and be able to take angular deflection in the joint.
FIBERSTRONGTM SLIPLINING piping systems is available in stiffness classes ranging from SN5,000 (36 psi) & SN10,000 (72 psi), with a maximum pressure capacity of PN 3 bar (43.5 psi). Other stiffness and pressure classes available to meet your project requirements.
No Case Studies are currently available for this product, please contact us
for more information.