FiberstrongTM Structural Manholes and Liners
FiberstrongTM GRP manhole is a vertical underground shaft used as an access point for multipurpose aspects of storm and sewer pipeline systems such as:
- Inspection and maintenance of the buried pipeline systems
- Ventilation of sewer in order to allow the escape of gasses
- Joining and changing direction or alignment of flow
- Accommodation of pumping stations
- Cleansing and flushing
Compared to concrete manholes, FIBERSTRONGTM GRP structural manholes can offer far greater benefits and advantages to the parties involved: end users such as Governmental Authorities as well as contractors and consultants.
- Performance is maintained throughout the Manhole design life (100 years) with no need for any maintenance as fiberglass is a non-corrosive material.
- Its lightweight property facilitates the handling procedure as well as helps in reducing time and cost during transportation and installation.
- Ease of adding extra channels or backdrops if necessary.
- No degradation on the outer and inner layers of the manhole (peeling of inner liner, cracks, etc…)
- Up to 4000 mm in diameters can be supplied.